1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I'll respond by asking you five personal questions about your character/muse so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the completely honest answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
1) Were you ever in love?
…That is a hard question. Perhaps I was never in love, perhaps I was in love many times. I am not sure. Honestly, I have always thought of myself as incapable of love as it’s described in all the songs and books and poems and the like. I think that I was in love, as much as I could be, with Bernd. He was violent and I was insane, but maybe that’s why it worked.
2) Where were you born, really?
Really? Really? Well…fine. I was actually born in Czechoslovakia, in some town called Cheb or Eger or something, depending on who you asked, but my family moved to Frankfurt when I was very young. My family never considered themselves anything else than German and I never considered myself anything else than a Berliner. We all have delusions that make us happy.
3) What brought you to Berlin?
I came there under the pretense of completing my Referendariat, the two years that German law students have to give in civil service just in case studying law didn’t break them down enough. Really though, I came to live my life the way I wanted to and from what I had heard of Berlin, it sounded like the place to do it.
4) What do you wish for the future?
I would like to have a cigarette and a cup of tea in bed before falling asleep.
5) Do you still consider me a good friend?
Yeah, why not?